GK-5124 Island Exhibit
- Gravitee One-Step Modular System
- One Perfect System. Limitless Flexibility.
- GK-5124 Hybrid Trade Show Island (rev. 05/2018)
- Expands to GK-5086 (20 x 30 Island)
- See RE-9118 for the Rental Version
- Engineered Aluminum Structure
- Large Format Tension Fabric Graphics
- (1) 16 ft. Double-sided Curved Wall with Tension Fabric Graphics
- (1) Radius Semi-private Conference Area with Plex Inserts
- (1) Custom Counter with Plex Top and Locking Storage
- (1) MOD-1452 Wireless Charging Coffee Table with USB Ports and LED Perimeter Lights
- (1) MOD-1329 Rotating iPad Stand with Swivel Stop
- (3) Large Monitor Mounts
- (8) 5 Watt LED Lights
- Includes All Tension Fabric and Direct Print Graphics Shown
- Includes Fabric-Lined Crate with Customized Packaging
- Excludes Rental Furniture, Accessories, and Monitors
- Made in the USA
- Note: Re-configuration May Require Additional Components. Request Details
Custom Modular Assembly: Slide Clip Connectors and Locking Hex Key Connections (tool included)
ADD AN ACCESSORY:
- Choose your own ACCESSORIES!
Want to learn more? Or ready to get started? Contact us today for a free consultation, including free design renderings with no obligation.
GK-5124 and GK-5086 (RE-9118) Gravitee One-Step Island Exhibits
There are islands. Then there are Gravitee One-Step Island Exhibits. When you choose a GK-5124 or GK-5086 Gravitee Island, you get a contemporary display with large graphics, practical accessories, mostly tool-less assembly. The full-size panels slide together with attached connectors, whether flat or curved. Most islands pack in one or two crates, saving you on freight and drayage (material handling). And assembly takes half the time of a traditional custom exhibit. While there are modular panel wannabes, only Gravitee combines no tools, no loose parts, and a lifetime warranty on workmanship. Many Gravitee islands are available as a rental or for purchase.
Browse through the island gallery where you’ll see a wide range of options and prices. These are meant to generate ideas. There are no cookie cutter designs. We’ll design the island exhibit that matches your specific marketing goals and budget.
Many islands are re-configurable to smaller inlines or larger islands. For more information, click on the Contact Us button or give us a call.
Features and Benefits
- Gravitee One-Step
- Custom Modular Full-Size Panels
- Design Rendering Services
- Direct Print or Fabric Graphics
- Many Reconfigurable Islands
- No Tools. No Loose Parts.
- Storage, Presentation Areas, Conference Rooms, A/V Solutions
- Fabric-lined, Jigged Crates with Customized Packaging
- Made in the USA