Interactive trade show displays
Virtual Exhibits are immersive, experiential, and typically self-guided. Many show organizers have pivoted to virtual shows as an alternative to live shows during the COVID-19 pandemic. Virtual exhibits allow you to connect with potential clients in a virtual space, often in real-time, and share product literature, videos, surveys, chat, social media links, and presentations.
Interactive Touchscreen Kiosks are at trade shows and events, and at sales meetings, museums, and tourist attractions. Most combine branding with entertaining software for games, wayfinders, and product information. Our designs include features like backlit fabric graphics, locking storage, monitor mounts, counters, and easy assembly.
Have questions or don’t see exactly what you need? Contact us for more information.
Learn more about trade show displays:
- Lightbox trade show displays have become the star attraction at most tradeshows. Explore the best products.
- Learn more about outdoor trade show displays, which can be resistant to snow, rain, or heat.
- Find out about attractive, economical, and easy-to-assemble pop-up trade show displays.
- Explore a wide range of portable trade show displays, offering lightweight and attractive displays packed in cases.
- Read more about economical choices for tradeshows, like table top trade show displays.
- Discover tension fabric trade show displays, which are very popular with exhibitors.
- Virtual exhibits allow you to connect with potential clients in a virtual space, often in real-time, and share product literature, videos, surveys, chat, social media links, and presentations. Read more about virtual trade show displays.