VK-5139, VK-2979, and VK-1334 Visionary Designs Hybrid Exhibits
Get comfortable with the VK-5139, VK-2979, and VK-1334 Series. They feature large, bold graphics, curved structures, and casual seating for 10-12 in the island version and 6 in the 20 ft. inline version. While relaxing your guests can charge their smartphones or tablets with the MOD-1430 coffee table charging stations. Each charging station can be branded and comes with an attractive LED perimeter glow. You also find ample storage with a full-size closet and a reception counter with a locking door and shelf. Plus, the island soars to 16 ft. on two curved towers so your brand will be seen from across the show hall. Not enough? There are monitor options, downlighting, and uplighting.
Browse through the island gallery where you’ll see a wide range of options and prices. These are meant to generate ideas. There are no cookie cutter designs. We’ll design the island exhibit that matches your specific marketing goals and budget.
Many islands are re-configurable to smaller inlines or larger islands. Want to see this island with your branding? No problem. Give us a call or send us an email.
Features and Benefits
- Modular, Hybrid, and Custom Construction
- 20 x 20, 10 x 20, and 10 x 10 Designs
- Charging Station Coffee Table
- Reception Counter
- Graphics in Multiple Sizes
- Monitor Wall
- Ample Storage
- Casual Meeting Areas
- Fabric-lined, Jigged Crates with Customized Packaging
- Made in the USA
Documentation for VK-5139 | Island Exhibit
- Request Setup Instructions
- Request Graphic Dimensions
- Fabric Options (607.74 KB pdf)
Classic Exhibits Inc. warranties the performance of its portable, modular, and custom hybrid systems during normal use, excluding excessive wear and tear, as per the instructions. This covers the workmanship and locking systems as long as the exhibit has a useful life. All remaining parts are covered against defective materials or workmanship as long as the exhibit is in service. The warranty is transferable should the product be sold or assigned to another party.
The manufacturer cannot be held responsible for damages due to abuse, misuse, or shipping damages. This warranty does not cover laminate cracks and chips, wood crate and roto-molded case damage (excluding workmanship), aluminum extrusion scuffs, mars, and scratches from normal use, and graphics wear and tear or misuse. The manufacturer is not responsible for lost or missing parts once the owner has assembled, accepted, and used the product.
Should there be any questions regarding the warranty, please contact your local Classic Exhibits Distributor.
The lead time for the VK-5139 | Island Exhibit is 25 Business Days.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics.
- Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Shorter lead times may be available based on schedule openings in Customer Service and Production. Rush charges may apply.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Please check for product availability on ALL RENTAL exhibits.
Exhibit Weight varies depending on the packaging and the shipping method. Variables include but are not limited to:
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs. the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
For more information about exhibit weights and freight options, please contact your local exhibit representative.
Electrical, Cord, and Wire Management varies depending on the display and each exhibitor’s requirements. When ordering your trade show display, consider the following electrical/wire management issues and discuss your options with an exhibit professional:
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords
By reviewing your wiring options BEFORE you order your display, you’ll save TIME and MONEY and ensure your exhibit exceeds your expectations and your installation is trouble-free.