Hexagon Formulate Master 3D Hanging Structure
Formulate® Master 3D Hexagon fabric hanging structures are made in the USA and combine state-of-the-art zipper pillowcase dye-sublimated stretch fabric coverings with superior quality, lightweight aluminum tube frames to provide unique design, functionality, and style.
Various size options are available; cables are included.
Stretch fabric graphics are hand-sewn and durable; liners are included.
Want to learn more? Or ready to get started? Contact us today for a free consultation, including free design renderings with no obligation.
- Formulate Master 3D Hexagon hanging structures come in several sizes: 8′, 10′, 12′, 14′ or 16′ diameter (i.e. maximum width).
- The 8′ – 12′ wide base models are constructed with 30mm (1 1/8″) tubes and push-button connectors for simple assembly
- The 14′ wide and larger frames are constructed with 50mm (2″) tubes and internal expanding spigot connectors for unmatched structural integrity
- Engineer certified (structural engineer certificate available upon request)
- Zippered pillowcase fabric graphics come standard with an opaque liner
- Any frame comes standard with hanging hardware, bags and heavy-duty shipping and storage box(es)
- Hexagon hanging structures can also be shipped in expandable rugged molded shipping cases (OCE; sold separately). The 8′ and 10′ wide models ship in 2 boxes/cases, while the larger sizes ship in 3.
- Collapses to a fraction of its size
- Easy to store and ship
- Quick to set up
- Shipping weight and dimensions vary by size. Please see instruction sheets for details.