MOD-1455 Wireless Charging Coffee Table
- MOD-1455 Wireless Charging Coffee Table
- InCharg™ Charging Solutions for Trade Shows and Events
- Replaces Version MOD-1441
- Overall Dims: 30″ W x 23.5″ H
- Pad Dims: 2.625″ Visible Width with 2.25″ W Counter Top Insert
- Laminated Wood Base
- (1) Laminate Counter Top
- (4) 5 W Wireless Quick Chargers
- (4) USB-A and (4) USB-C Charging Ports
- (1) LED Perimeter Halo Lights (white)
- Standard Silver Powder-coated Post
- Ask about Optional RGB LED Programmable Lights ($90)
- (1) Adhesive Graphic (optional) (30″ W)
- Internal Cord Management
- Hundreds of Laminate Finishes, Including a Whiteboard Option (additional charge)
- Request Pricing on Optional Powder-coated Post Colors
- Excludes Charging Cables and Furniture
- Base Price Excludes Graphics as Shown
- Excludes Crate and Packaging
- Made in the USA
Custom Modular Assembly: Partially Assembled with Locking Hex Key Connections (tool included)
Recommended Case/Packaging (if purchased separately): (1) Wood Crate with Customized Jigging and Reusable Packaging (MOD-586) or One-Way Corrugated Shipping Box
ADD AN ACCESSORY:
- Choose your own ACCESSORIES!
Want to learn more? Or ready to get started? Contact us today for a free consultation, including free design renderings with no obligation.
InCharg Charging Solutions
Wireless Charging Stations with USB Ports
Cell Phones and Tablets have not only become indispensable to our lives, but they have also become indispensable to trade shows, events, retail environments, and meetings. Charging them can be challenge. Charging Stations attract attention and are a popular convenience for potential and existing clients. Most are modular, meaning they disassemble for shipping, but there are a few custom monitor stands that ship fully assembled. Don’t see exactly what you want? No problem. We specialize in designing and building workstations and kiosks that meet any need.
When choosing the right charging station, consider how you will use it on the show floor, event, or in a retail setting. Do you own a monitor or graphics? Is it for a permanent installation or a temporary meeting? Do the graphics need to change from event to event? All these options and more are available. Just ask.
Have questions? Send us an email or give us a call.
Features and Benefits
- Modular and Custom Designs
- Durable, Lightweight Engineered Aluminum
- Small and Large Monitor Solutions
- Wide Price Range
- Graphic Insert, Monitor, and Direct Print Choices
- Internal Cord Management
- Optional RGB Programmable Lights and Whiteboard Laminate
- Portable Cases and Custom Crates with Customized Packaging Options