VBurst Fabric Pop Up
Are you ready for something really amazing? The VBurst Fabric Pop Up comes with the graphic already attached to the frame. Just expand the portable frame and the vibrant fabric graphic does all the work. It’s so simple your display is ready before your exhibit neighbors have unpacked their case.
Available as either a flat or curved display in a variety of sizes from 5 ft x 5 ft table tops to enormous 12 ft x 7 ft standing displays! The fabric graphics eliminate any glare making them ideal for media backwalls. Every VBurst comes with a nylon carrying bag and adjustable feet.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight Pop Up Frame
- Attached Fabric Graphic
- Straight and Curve Frames
- Adjustable Feet
- Nylon Carrying Bag
Documentation for VBURST 10 ft. Curved Fabric Pop-up
- Setup Instructions (1.01 MB pdf)
- Graphic Dims (259.43 KB pdf)
Optima Graphics, Inc. offers a lifetime warranty on our hardware products. The policy applies to original purchaser. No product registration is required. We will replace or repair all hardware supplied to our customers purchased after 7/7/09. However, we reserve the right to inspect hardware and exclude warranty claims that have resulted from vandalism, theft, negligence, fire, natural disasters, modifications, or losses in shipment that may be covered by your insurance and/or freight carrier. The lifetime hardware warranty does not apply to graphics or electrical components.
Warranty repairs will follow general turnaround times and will need to be coordinated and processed through the Optima Graphics distributor. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
We will also make available, for all reasonable requests, appropriate replacement parts our distributors have the option to make necessary repairs themselves. Items such as scissors and hubs can be requested from and shipped at no cost as ground shipment. If receipt of replacement parts requires expedited shipping, we will bill our distributor for those expedited shipping costs.
Optima Graphics is strictly a wholesale supplier to trade show exhibit houses and event producers.
The lead time for the VBURST 10 ft. Curved Fabric Pop-up is 10 Business Days or Less.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics.
- Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Shorter lead times may be available based on schedule openings in Customer Service and Production. Rush charges may apply.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Please check for product availability on ALL RENTAL exhibits.
Exhibit Weight varies depending on the packaging and the shipping method. Variables include but are not limited to:
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs. the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
For more information about exhibit weights and freight options, please contact your local exhibit representative.
Electrical, Cord, and Wire Management varies depending on the display and each exhibitor’s requirements. When ordering your trade show display, consider the following electrical/wire management issues and discuss your options with an exhibit professional:
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords
By reviewing your wiring options BEFORE you order your display, you’ll save TIME and MONEY and ensure your exhibit exceeds your expectations and your installation is trouble-free.