Your South Florida source for exhibits - displays - graphics - printing - complete tradeshow management
Serving all of Miami Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties
Let Everything Tradeshows , your local source, manage all your exhibit needs so you can focus on growing your business.
Whether you need a small table top display or a large two story exhibit, maybe new graphics, even someone to manage your entire tradeshow schedule... simply give us a call.
Award winning designs, great prices and service, less headaches and hassles for you and we are right here in South Florida.
RENTAL: RE-9020 Lightweight Aluminum Double Deck with Graphics, Reception Areas, Flooring, and Accessories
MOD-1556 Custom Counter with LED Lights and Locking Storage
RENTAL: RE-1235 Half Circle Bar with Sintra Infill Graphics and Storage
RENTAL: Island with 8 ft. Extrusion Walls, Fabric Graphics, and Storage
RENTAL: RE-2056 with (4) LED Arm Lights and Silicone Edge Fabric Graphics
Gravitee One-Step Modular Panels with Large Monitor Mount, 40" Monitor, (2) LED Arm Lights, RE-1201 White Tapered Counter, Silicone Edge Fabric Graphics
RE-1024 with (2) LED Arm Lights, Attached Workstation, Frosted Acrylic Accent Wings, and Graphics
RENTAL: RE-1012 with Black Sintra Accent Wings, (2) Arm Lights, Large Monitor Mount, (3) RE-170 Literature Shelves, (2) RE-1202 Counters with Locking Doors and Internal Shelves
Exhibit Design Search
Try our Exhibit Design Search engine to find exhibits that fit your needs.Search Now
Worry-free exhibiting and no long-term commitment.Browse Rentals
Trade Show Tips
- Should You Rent or Buy Your Trade Show Display
- Trade Show Exhibit Design + Marketing Tips
- Speaking with Prospective Customers
- Branding and Corporate Identity: Trade Show Marketing 101
- Exhibits: Rental vs. Purchase; What's Right for You?
- Top 10 Trade Show Rental Designs (2015)
- Trade Show Security Issues: Corporate Cloak and Dagger
- Why Uncomfortable Tradeshow Marketing Works
- What's the Real Cost of Your Exhibit and Trade Show?
- 10 Easy Ways to Shine at Your Next Trade Show