Your South Florida source for exhibits - displays - graphics - printing - complete tradeshow management
Serving all of Miami Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties
Let Everything Tradeshows , your local source, manage all your exhibit needs so you can focus on growing your business.
Whether you need a small table top display or a large two story exhibit, maybe new graphics, even someone to manage your entire tradeshow schedule... simply give us a call.
Award winning designs, great prices and service, less headaches and hassles for you and we are right here in South Florida.
VK-1962 SuperNova Lightbox with Tension Fabric Graphic and Direct Print Standoff Graphics and MOD-1454 Bistro Charging Table with Wireless Pads
Modified <a href="%DS%perma/default/vk-2979--inline-display/5992/">VK-2979</a> Inline with 20 x 20 and 10 x 10 Re-configurations. Design Features Include Uplighting and Downlighting, Canopies, Monitor Mount, Closet Storage, and Fabric Graphics
MOD-1334 iPad Stand with (2) Locking Swivel-Mounted Clamshells and Graphics
(2) SuperNova LED Wall-Mounted Lighboxes with Backlit Fabric Graphics
VK-0003 Backlit SuperNova Table Top with SEG Graphics and Black Powder-coated Frame
Modified VK-5166 Island Exhibit with Gravitee Tower, Walk-in Storage, (2) Workstation Kiosks with Monitor Mount and Locking Storage, and (6) Custom Counters with Storage
Custom Modular SuperNova LED Lightboxes -- Single and Double-sided with Fabric Graphics
Backlit Inline with SuperNova LED Lightboxes, Storage Closet, Fabric Graphics, and MOD-1330 Kiosk
Exhibit Design Search
Try our Exhibit Design Search engine to find exhibits that fit your needs.Search Now
Worry-free exhibiting and no long-term commitment.Browse Rentals
Trade Show Tips
- Mastering Trade Show Booth Selection
- 7 Common Graphic Design Errors (Q&A)
- Standard USA Booth Regulations and Types
- Lighting for Trade Show Exhibits
- 10 Tips for a Successful Installation and Dismantle
- What You Should Know as an Exhibit Buyer
- The Basics of Trade Show Booth Etiquette
- Trade Show Follow-up Counts!
- 30 Trade Show Exhibit Conspiracies
- How to Cut Your Tradeshow Costs -- Part 2